Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Sunday, April 3, 2011
· From a southeast corner start, the eastern boundary of the home zone includes both sides of Westchester Drive from 162/183 inclusive and below. Halswater Drive is out of zone. Melksham Drive is included in zone.
· Amesbury Drive both sides of the road and all the roads off Amesbury Drive are in zone.
· The lower western boundary area comprises Erlestoke Crescent both sides of the road with off-streets included.
· The southern boundary comprises Waverton Terrace to include both sides of the road and its off-streets with a connection back to Westchester Drive.
· All residential addresses on included sides of boundary roads and all no exit roads off included sides of boundary roads are included in the zone unless otherwise stated.
Proof of residence within the home zone will be required. Out of zone enrolments will not be permitted in the initial years of operation. Pre-enrolments will commence in term 3.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
From left back standing: Tricia Chapman (Governance Facilitator), Bishop Muru Walters (Trustee and Kaumatua), David Waters (Trustee), Roger Ellis (Trustee), Dr Lesley Murrihy (Principal), Jenny Wilson (Ministry of Education), Rory O'Connor (Chairman of the Board) From front left kneeling: Wendy Welsh (Trustee), Alison Pask (Trustee)
The foundations for the classroom blocks are progessing well. The drainage for the sports field has been installed and the top soil will be spread shortly. Grass seed will be laid before winter.